Increased customer service efficiency for Yota, a Russian mobile broadband services provider
The areas of cooperation:
- Automation of key business processes to provide customer service with GMCS’ call center solution based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM: call center sales (including home agency) based on “single window” technology, contract management, claims settlement and information campaigns. The project is recognized as one of the best IT projects of Yota;
- Integration of CRM-system with customer’s service solutions; billing, IP telephony, geographic information system, website, chat rooms and other systems;
- Technical support and solution development service;
- In 2018 the system was migrated to the latest software version Microsoft Dynamics 365 that covers b2c and b2b sales, product management, marketing and virtual operator’s functions – “Client’s single window”. The project was implemented in a short time – 2.5 months for the migration and stabilization of the system.
Cooperation with GMCS continues.
Results of long-term collaboration:
- 25% reduction in average call processing time
- 50% decrease in processing time of applications from website and e-mail
- 40% decrease in CRM support system cost
Director of Operations Department, Yota, 2014
Yota expresses its gratitude for the outstanding work performed including implementation, further development and technical support
« Yota expresses its gratitude for the outstanding work performed including implementation, further development and technical support of the automated CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With the introduction of the CRM system we have received not only an effective business tool for working with clients, but also a solid platform for further development of personalized client services. »