Development of Business Intelligence System for the Russian office of DB Schenker, the world's leading global logistics provider
DB Schenker has been developing the Russia / Eurasia cluster and has implemented a new multimodal transportation management system. In this connection, the company decided to modify the BI system based on the QlikView platform used since 2004.
In cooperation with the customer, GMCS has significantly improved analytical reports and set up new dashboards:
- Analysis of income and expenses
- Tonnage Report
- Tariff report and other reports
The amount of data coming into QlikView totals several million rows for each report. The main data sources are IBM I Access, Microsoft Access, and other systems.
Cooperation with DB Schenker continues.
- Analysis of the company’s activities on more than 60 indicators (sales, revenues, expenses, freight, tariffs, etc.)
- Qualitative data to control the quality of services provided at each stage, from placing an order to payment and delivery
- Extensive data visualization capabilities