Solution: Industry Solutions
Platform: Boss Kadrovik
Increased efficiency of the retail network management for Leroy Merlin Russia, a division of the international DYI retailer Leroy Merlin
- Implementation of a new customer service system based on n Unified Service Desk (USD) for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Contact center operator sees a customer profile and service history including past purchases and requests in a single interface. There is also an intelligent help system. USD is integrated with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), e-commerce order management system, retail network data (store locations, opening hours) and customer data, Leroy Merlin Vostok merchandise catalog. Quality of service is monitored by customer satisfaction — the average rating is displayed in the form of emoji in a customer profile
- BI solution based on Tableau for quality control of customer support. The solution is used in the contact center and in more than 100 retail stores in Russia.
Dashboards help to quickly monitor the performance of FCR (First Call Resolution), NPS (Net Promoter Score), and CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) indices, as well as other parameters, used to assess and control the quality of customer support. Reports are available in the app and on the store screens, with the ability to compare in a range of 30 days.
- Development of reports for the contact center to evaluate calls, polls, and the results of listening to recorded conversations between operators and clients. The reports provide analysis of indexes such as SL (Service Level), FCR, CSI, NPS (Net Promoter Score), CDSAT (Customer Dissatisfaction Index), and others.
- Implementation of cross-channel price monitoring and calculation of new price proposals to collect and process data from catalogs of products and prices, to accumulate this information and use it to calculate the best price proposals, as well as to make a specific calculation for each particular store
- Technical support for HRM system based on BOSS Kadrovik
- Technical support for IT Infrastructure of the CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Custom development, including the development of microservices, portals and web solutions based on a wide technology stack
- Over 200 call center operators have been using the solution to process more than 10,000 requests a day
- The First Call Resolution index (FCR) measuring the percentage of customer calls that are resolved in a single engagement, has improved in the first three months since the solution has been launched
- A single analytical space for monitoring and analyzing the customer support quality
Director of Customer Relations Department, Leroy Merlin Vostok, 2020
High level of service quality for supporting the IT infrastructure of the CRM system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
« Leroy Merlin Vostok, the Russian subsidiary of Leroy Merlin, one of the leading home improvement chains in Europe, expresses gratitude to GMCS for the professionalism and high level of service quality for supporting the IT infrastructure of the CRM software and hardware complex based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. Properly arranged processes of support allowed ensuring strict compliance with SLA and avoiding emergencies in the CRM system. »
Letter of Appreciation Download (PDF 1.15 Mb)
Director of IT Department, Leroy Merlin Vostok, 2017
We appreciate and value of our successful cooperation with GMCS
« We attracted GMCS for a system development project of cross-channel price monitoring and calculation of new price proposals. For the implementation of this strategically important project, we were looking for a reliable and professional IT team in the local market, capable to not only provide solution development but also ensure quality management of the project as part of its responsibilities, including communication with specialists from the other business units of Leroy Merlin. GMCS demonstrated a high level of professionalism and carried out the tasks exactly as we needed. »
Letter of Appreciation Download (PDF 54.7 Kb)