GMCS is among the leading IT suppliers for manufacturing
The industry portal "Production Management" has summed up the ranking "Largest Information Technology Providers for Manufacturing – 2019". GMCS took the 7th place in the TOP-10 leaders of the rating, implementing IT projects worth 522.8 million rubles in 2018.
The rating is aimed at providing manufacturing enterprises with reliable and objective information about leading IT companies that possess competencies needed to build “a digital enterprise”. The rating has been held since 2013.
The total revenue of the rating participants was more than 124 billion rubles, and the total number of projects was more than 930 pieces. According to the portal, the winners are the best Russian IT companies: strong, professional, able not only to survive, but also to actively develop in any economic situation.
GMCS in the automation categories:
- 1st place in the categories “Asset Management and EAM”, “Logistics Management (supply chain, SCE, SCM, WMS, TMS)”, “Human Resources Management”
- 3rd place in the category “Performance management 3 (BI, CPM)”
GMCS in the industrial categories:
- 1st place in the Largest IT Providers for “Instrument-Making Industry”
- 2nd place in the Largest IT Providers for “Woodworking” and “Manufacturing of Construction Materials”
- 3rd place in the Largest IT Providers for “Metallurgy”, “Mining industry”, “Food industry” and “Chemistry and Petroleum chemistry”
4th place in the Largest IT Providers for “Energy and Utilities” and “Oil&Gas industry”
In 2018, we implemented projects, including VerEx Platform-based ones, for enterprises of mechanical engineering, instrument engineering, mining, oil and gas, food industry, and energy. The tasks of automating production asset management (EAM) processes are still relevant. It includes the use of optimization solutions to improve the efficiency of service and repair processes. Intelligent manufacturing is impossible without extracting, analyzing and sharing data. More and more requests are coming to self-service business analytics,” said Stanislav Otinov, Head of Production Systems Department, GMCS.
Speaking about trends in 2019, Stanislav Otinov noted that Robotic process automation (RPA) would replace IoT and Machine Learning. “We can also see the growth of digital twin projects, which complements the concept of “digital production”.