MAYKOR-GMCS was again recognized as the leading supplier of IT for manufacturing
MAYKOR-GMCS once again became a winner of the rating "Largest Information Technology Providers for Manufacturing, 2018" organized by the industry portal "Production Management". For the sixth year in a row, the rating revealed the leading suppliers of IT solutions for manufacturing, an important sector of the Russian economy.
By revenue from the implementation of IT projects for manufacturing companies, MAYKOR-GMCS took the fifth line of the rating. In the context of functional areas:
- 1st place in the category "Best supplier of ЕАМ solutions"
- 1st place in the category "Best supplier of logistics solutions (SCE, SCM, WMS, TMS)"
- 1st place in the category "Best supplier of HRM solutions"
- 2nd place in the category "Best supplier of BI / CPM-solutions"
- 4th place in the category "Best supplier of ERP solutions"
In addition, the company took the leading position in several industrial categories at once:
- 2nd place in the Largest IT Providers for "Mining Industry", "Metallurgy" and "Manufacturing of Construction Materials"
- 3rd place in the Largest IT Providers for "Food Manufacturing"
- 4th place in the Largest IT Providers for "Machinery Manufacturing" and "Chemistry and Petroleum chemistry"
- 5th place in the Largest IT Providers for "Energy Industry"
The total revenue of the rating participants for 2016 amounted to more than 40 bln rubles. The total number of projects for manufacturing companies was more than 1,100.
“Despite the heterogeneous development of the economy in the manufacturing sector, our company's revenue in this direction has grown. In 2017, the inquiries of the industrial enterprises could be split into several groups. This is life cycle management of equipment operation and maintenance, implementation of BI systems, as well as intelligent data analysis using machine learning algorithms to optimize business processes. We also worked on SCM, ERP and HR projects. In response to the challenges that the production enterprises face, we expanded our portfolio of solutions, including new solutions based on VerEx Platform,” commented Maria Venediktova, Vice President of MAYKOR-GMCS.